Translate

Monday 6 May 2013

I luv birdies!

Not as in the badminton birdies, but he animals. But I do love badminton birdies too. I love those badminton birdies that are made of feathers instead of plastic, but when they get bent they are as useful as a walrus. It just sits there doing nothing and thinks it is magical. Ok well birdies don't think they are magical but walruses do. Anyways birdies are so awesome. Wait, should I spell it like this? ; birdys , wait no never mind that looks weird. I mean they are so colourful they have as
many different colours as this post is long.Has anyone else noticed that rubber chickens have the same colours as McDonald's? Anyways I hope u are wishing right now that the rest of this paragraph will be super funny but just to let you know, when you get what you want you don't want it, and for any of the people who sang that in your head, good. And for the people who don't know that song, which is probably a lot of people, when you get what you want you don't want it, is a line from a song. Google it. And for anyone who is about to listen to that song in YouTube, thank you for actually caring about what I said. Or what I typed I should say. Well, Au Revoir mes amis 👀

No comments:

Post a Comment